The Kenan Scholars Board of Mentors is a select group of business leaders, near-peers, policymakers and UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School faculty who provide professional guidance to the Kenan Scholars both one-on-one and in group sessions. Mentors are asked to commit to a year of service with the opportunity to engage in an additional term.
- Participate in the Kenan Scholars and Board of Mentors kick-off event
- Speak on one or more panel sessions during the school year
- Provide individualized professional guidance and mentorship to Kenan Scholars
- Shape the professional development and paths of UNC’s most promising students
- Receive invitations to special Kenan Institute events that convene prominent academics and business, nonprofit and government leaders
- Join a robust network of local and national leaders across the private and public sectors committed to supporting the institute and furthering its mission
Want more information?
The Kenan Scholars Program shapes future business leaders who change the world for the better